Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Save the Date!!!

As many of you may know, I sell my wares at OnStage Hair Designs at 205 S. Sporting Hill Road in Mechanicsburg. In December, the salon will be hosting a "Meet the Designer Night" featuring Stella di Mare Jewelry at 20% off!

The date is December 18th from 6:30 - 9:00pm.

This will be the perfect night to wrap up your last minute holiday shopping for those discriminating ladies on your list. In addition to my jewelry, I will also be offering little ceramic bud vases in 3 sizes which will make perfect gifts. I made these vases at my Mom's house and we fired them in her kiln. Soooo cute!!!

Best of all, OnStage accepts credit cards for your convenience.

Please come out and say hello and see what's new. Hope to see you there!

Thanks to everyone for the continued support of my musings!

Julie

3 comments:

Elaine Gates said...

can you post a pic of your mini bud vases?

Jewels said...

Sure will -- I need to charge up the camera.

Tiffany said...

I'll be there!!