Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSgiving

Hello all! Can I just say I can't believe Thanksgiving is over and the rush of the holiday season is upon us in full force?

I am thankful to have such supportive and loving friends and family. As I enter my last week of school, I will take comfort in knowing my support system is out there.

This week is my final week of classes and will end in a "December Grad Reception" at school on Thursday night for the 12 of us who graduate in December. My fellow glutton for punishment (a.k.a. law school survivor), Christina, will stand in as my date for the reception. Christina is a lucky gal, having graduated this May and already passed the bar! She is going to be my pillar of strength in the next few months.

The following week will be my very last law school exams -- there are 2 of them, the last one being on FRIDAY night from 6-9pm. Let me just say I will breathe a huge sigh of relief at 9:05 pm on Friday, December 12.

The week after that will be the last "Designer Night" of the year at Onstage (Dec. 18 - 6:30-9pm). My jewelry is being featured as well as some fun ceramic vases (thanks to my Mom's handy kiln) and another designer, Sharon, will be there with her handmade boiled wool handbags. It will be a really fun night, so be sure to stop by!

I am so excited to celebrate with you all. See you soon!

No comments: